Follow the links below for a write-up of each trip since 2001, together with many photographs:
- Brasov 2023The 2023 summer trip took the Summertown Singers to Transylvania in Romania
- Porto 2022In 2022 Summertown Singers finally made it to Porto
- Oxford 2021With two failed attempts to sing in Porto casting a long shadow, our MD proposed a ‘singing staycation’ in Oxford
- Jerez 2019The 2019 Summertown Singers trip took us back to Spain, to another wine region but this time, instead of the slightly cooler northern Spanish area of La Rioja we were in the deep south west, in the sherry capital, Jerez de la Frontera.
- Riga 2018In 2018 our destination was Riga capital of Latvia.
- Haro 2017In August 2017, the Summertown Singers gathered to rehearse and sing in Haro, in the Rioja region of Spain. This was the second visit to Haro, after a successful visit in 2011.
- St Antonin 2016In 2016 Summer Singers assembled in the beautiful French town of St-Antonin-Noble-Val.
- Alan and Aurignac 2015In 2015 Summertown Singers visited Alan and Aurignac, Haute Garonne, France – part of the ancient region known as the Comminges.
- Barcelona 2014Our second trip to Barcelona singing in the church of Sant Miquel del Port.
- Barcelona 2013In 2013 Summertown singers sang at the church of Sant Miquel del Port in Barcelona.
- Santo Domingo 20122012 saw the Summertown Singers in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, a small mediæval town on the one of pilgrim routes to Santiago de Compostela.
- Haro 20112011 was our first visit to Haro where we performed in the bodega of a renowned Haro winemaker.
- Saint-Gengoux-le-National 2010In 2010 Summertown Singers were in France in Saint-Gengoux-le-National in Saône-et-Loire.
- Montecchio 2009The Summertown Singers returned to Montecchio in Umbria in 2009.
- Montecchio 2008Our second visit to Montecchio with concert there and in Lugnano.
- Montecchio 2007The group’s first visit to Montecchio took place in 2007.
- Jimena de la Frontera 2001-2006The first six summer trips by the Summertown singers were to the hilltop town of Jimena de la Frontera in Andalucia.